4th of July!  

Posted by Aaron

Wow... It has been a long time since I've posted anything. But happy 4th of July! I love this holiday. To start it off this year, my buddy Brannon and I ran the Butte to Butte, a race long revered by runners all around. It is a great 6 mile run, and the first thing you run up a huge hill! It was alot of fun. Here are some pictures of that. A lot of friends ran it, along with 2,500 others! It was great. Before.... And after.

I love the 4th of July. And here is a message for all those who think they can take on America.To life, liberty and the pursuit of freedom...

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 4:41 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Aaron,
Glad to hear your still alive. I check your blog often just to make sure but I was beginning to wonder there for awhile. Come see us sometime!! Take care.

Uncle Dave

July 6, 2009 at 8:44 AM

Wow what a couple of athletic looking guys:) That was a great run!! Love Mom

July 10, 2009 at 10:59 PM

Post a Comment