Wow  

Posted by Aaron

Hey, its been a while since I've posted anything, but wow! It has been a busy summer. I am especially stoked because tomorrow morning, my friends Dylan and Brannon and I are heading up to Clear lake to hike down the McKenzie River Trail. We are making it a three day backpacking trip. It started out with my friend Dylan saying we should run it, making that a 20 mile run. But we decided to save that for fall's cooler weather, opting instead to make it a fun camping trip. So yeah! I will bring my camera along and hopefully have some good pics to post on for any interested readers.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 at 4:51 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

We're looking forward to seeing the pics and reading about your experiences. Have a good time!

August 24, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Post a Comment