Hiking trip  

Posted by Aaron

Between my birthday, the wedding and other stuff, I haven't had a chance to post pictures about my backpacking trip, but here they are. My friends Brannon, Dylan and I spent three days on the McKenzie River trail, a 26.5 mile hike, with waterfalls, hidden pools and hot springs. It was great...
Off to a great start the first day by Clear Lake:)By a hundred foot waterfall Up above Tamolitch Pool (aka the Blue pool)Next to the Blue Pool, it was about 30 degrees and we swam in it!(for about 10 seconds) It was incredibly refreshing, atleast after we got the feeling back in our legs!Breakfast the first morning. Yummy pancakes with berries and crazy strong coffee...We found some peoples nice digital camera on the trail, and ended up finding the people that afternoon. They wanted to take our pictures...At the end of the trail the third day, waiting for our ride. We went to the hot springs the night before, but I didnt get any pictures because there was never a time in daylight when there were no naked hippies there!!! Hehehehe.... All in all it was a great trip, I packed my .357 as medicine for bear attacks and crazy marajuana growers:)

This entry was posted on Friday, September 4, 2009 at 8:41 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Cool post! I really liked the roll over descriptions too. How'd you do that?

September 7, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Glad to see you're blogging again!
Nice pics of your hike too. I was hoping to get to go this summer but I'm afraid time is running out. Hopefully I'll get to do so a canoe trip down the Rogue R. this weekend and this time I'm going to remember the camera! Stay tuned.

Uncle Dave

September 15, 2009 at 10:54 AM

Post a Comment