Ashland Shakespeare festival  

Posted by Aaron

I just got back from the Shakespeare festival in Ashland, it was amazing!!! I went last year as well, and considering its considered the best Shakespeare plays in the country, it was very well done. This year we saw All's Well that Ends Well, Much Ado About Nothing and Macbeth. I have to say Macbeth was my least favorite, it was too dark, depressing and hard to follow. The other two were hilarious. It is an amazing thing to go to, so if you haven't ever been, I highly recommend it. Ashland is centered around this festival, and people all over the world attend it. I even met two girls from Italy there!!! I went with our English class, so my friends and I also wandered around Ashland checking out shops, listening to live music of all types and playing football and Frisbee in the parks. I didn't get any pictures, but my friend did, so I may get some to put on the post...

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 8:04 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment